Ye gods, this is late. And brief. *facepalm*
- Christmas and New Year was wonderful, thanks for asking.
- Writing hasn’t been happening. See: the next point.
- Job hunt has been successful. New job starts in February. I’m going from being a support office drone to being a content office drone! Woo! The job involves a country move, so while I’ll try to fit writing in where I can, I foresee January and February being taken up with moving logistics, and settling into a new job and country. Gah, I’m excited. Will post more about this when I’m ready.
- On a totally unrelated note: I own a lot of junk.
- Movies worth mentioning: The Last Jedi (super good!), The First Time (simple, hilarious, and sweet, despite the cynical-self-aware-teenager-who-talks-like-an-adult trope), and La La Land.
- Music: the La La Land soundtrack, Sweet Louise by The Belle Brigade, Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.