What a shite month February is. Everything’s cold/wet/grey in the northern hemisphere, and in the southern hemisphere the heat is receding and everyone’s facing the impending autumn and winter; Valentine’s Day makes everyone, single or otherwise, feel inadequate (except for me because I somehow find myself feeling drunk around Feb 14) (jk jk I don’t give a shit, except about the discounted chocolate the day after) (and about this collab which dropped on Valentine’s Day, thank you SO MUCH); Christmas is over and spring is far away; some
marsupial rodent mammal gets confused and people arbitrarily interpret the future from its confusion (big shout out to one of my fave movies ever though BING); however life goes on, so here’s what I did
- I started
- but but but I also FINISHED the thing I was excited about last year! It’s shite, so I’m putting it to bed while I write the next thing, then I’ll jump back to it and make it better. But the first draft is DONESIES.
- I SAW YEARS & YEARS LIVE IN CONCERT IN MUNICH AND IT WAS FREAKING INCREDIBLE HOOOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT
*fangirls for weeks*
- also took the opportunity to wander around Munich, which is one of my fave cities in the world
- didn’t sleep anywhere near enough this month. I even wrote a very bleary, upset post about it in an exhausted delirium and deleted it after having some sleep because YIKES
- in other news, work is stressful
- new-to-me author list is building! it’s fun to do this in a dedicated way.
- OMFG THEY WERE SO GOOD
- Happy year of the pig!
- Music: I decided to do a theme for this month’s recs and listening choices.
Hallelujah, cover 1, cover 2, cover 3