- I can’t remember if I’ve shared this before, but if I could recommend any piece of online content that took me by surprise and kept me on the edge of my seat, it would be this story of a daughter trapped under snow. Absolutely incredible storytelling.
- It’s a long story but my sleep patterns are all fucked up. This is taking me into new territories of self-management, as well as new levels of functionality when sleep-deprived.
- New thing is happening slowly and surely. Sleep deprivation does one of two things for my writing: makes the story flow because I’m too tired to angst over decision-making so make decisions quickly, or makes the story illegible because English go bad when no sleep. Possibly both at the same time. Who knows.
- Read down my TBR again. Gosh it’s nice to keep that manageable.
- Music: I discovered Kate Bush this month. Running Up That Hill was on repeat for a week.