- Writing: check out my Twitter or Facebook page for some snippets of Entanglement over the next few months. I’ve also been plotting a fanfic instead of focusing on original work *ducks*
- Reading: a lot of Terry Pratchett this month. Not my favourite writer, but fun enough.
- Watching: currently catching up on Archer and various reality TV shows.
- Music: Years & Years dropped a new album, Night Call, which promptly went to #1 in the UK. I need to spend more time with it before I decide if I like it or not. It hasn’t grabbed me the way Confessions and Palo Santo did, but that’s probably just a matter of time and dedication to the songs.
- The same as last year for the most part. I truly didn’t expect Entanglement to take the time it did.
- Christmas this year was a good break in all the ways, and I felt so refreshed and ready to take on 2022! My focus is on establishing new habits, and so far that’s gone well. We’ll see how it progresses.
- I really want to Do things this year. Get outside and move around, meet people, travel places, see family and friends, write and finish more stuff. Last year saw me get into a slump and I would like to avoid a repeat of that.