- Entanglement is now released to the world! Heck yeah!
- Blank Spaces is now available in audiobook!
- Plus The Wrong Woman is free on Riptide’s website if you use code GIVEAWAY22 at check-out.
- Eurovision was this month and it was amazing as usual!
- THIS WAS A MONTH OF MONTHS OKAY. Jeez, you only have to look at this blog to see months and months and years and freaking years of me dicking around and finally a ton of writer stuff happens in one month. Nuts.
- I (ALSO) spent this month catching up with family overseas – long overdue and much needed. However, the time difference and different routine threw off all of my established habits. I suspect I need more robust routines or better boundaries or something. However, it’s been a wonderful five weeks and I’m so sad to go.
- Writing: not much. See above about routines. But the creativity well is fuller than it was.
- Reading: finished The Body Keeps the Score, currently on Emma by Austen.
- Watching: Eurovision and local TV. It’s always interesting to see how much local programming differs from country to country.
- Music: Florence + the Machine delivers again and again. I’m swooning, my ears are blessed, my delight is unparalleled.